Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: maybe the greatest game of all time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cole_Trickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    maybe the greatest game of all time


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: maybe the greatest game of all time

    I watched that last week. In the last week, I've beaten the first one again and started the second one a couple days ago. It's a great series. I've got to buy a 360 before that one comes out.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •